Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Apple.... that was bleh!

OK so I still want a finger print reading iPhone but that was signalled ages ago!!

And even if you HAD announced the watch, which I'm still waiting for, it would have been bleh like.

Mostly because you have lost your capacity to surprise and delight.

So here are the things you can do to delight me...

Give me full control of my things
Help me know when I am losing control
Help me build my Personal Data Store and give me control over it
Share with me the value that others can get from accessing parts of my personal data store
Make it easy for me to connect new data sources to my Personal Data Store
How can I capture the data from my Weather Station and my Photovoltaic Array?

OK so I am disgruntled, as I used to look forwards to your announcements, this time I didn't even bother to watch. I just checked the news to see if I was right. I was.


Sigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts...